Learning to Ride a Bike

My two youngest have been learning to ride a bike this week.  They have been diligently practicing and have been gaining more balance, strength, and control each day.  Yesterday they had wonderful success at being able to continue to stay balanced and pedal their bikes, and they are thrilled!!   They had been saying it would never happen, but their hard work and diligence has paid off and it'll only get easier from here!  Woohoo!!! I'm so excited for them!!

A huge thank you goes to my older son for getting out the bikes and pumping up the tires!  And thank you to both of my older children for encouraging and helping their younger siblings learn to ride the bike.  ♥

I loved the breeze. It was so awesome! ~ F
I can ride faster than I can run! ~ A
My youngest and my oldest riding together

Comments

Popular Posts