I was tagged! :-)

I've never been tagged before, so this is all new to me, but Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom tagged me the other day. Sandra's such a sweet person and a good mom, and I enjoy reading her blog. Thank you for thinking of me, Sandra!

This is an "8 meme," and there are 8 questions I am supposed to answer, and then I'm supposed to choose 8 different questions and then tag 8 people so they can answer my 8 questions. I'm going to do the questions parts, but I must admit that I'm not sure who to tag *blush* :) so I'm going to leave it open and if you would like to answer my questions in your blog, that'd be great, and then if you'd like you can post a reply here letting me know. :-)

Okay, so here are my answers to Sandra's questions. . .

1. What is your biggest pet peeve?

I guess, well, I'm not sure of my biggest pet peeve, but one of my biggest is hearing people chew. *shudder* :-) Another is hearing people crack their knuckles.  I guess I must be sensitive to sound!

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

I'd want to live where I currently live (on the west side of Washington state) because we have gorgeous forests and mountains and beaches here and mild weather and our bugs and snakes are pretty safe here (that's very important to me ;) ). If I had to choose somewhere else and could choose anywhere, I think I'd like to try out living in England.

3. Have you ever been searched by the cops? (LOL inquiring minds want to know)

No, not yet. ;)

4. What is the one thing on your mind right now?

I'm thinking about how tired I'm going to be in the morning, and that I should get to bed soon.

5. Favorite song right now.

At the moment it's a hymn we sang it this morning in church called "Oh, the deep, deep love of Jesus."

6. What talent do you wish you had?

I wish I could write really well.


7. Favorite drink.

Celestial Seasonings' Chocolate Caramel Enchantment Chai tea

8. In one word, how would you describe yourself.

I'm a worrywart!

And now here are the eight new questions that I have chosen for others to answer if you'd like to do so!!  :-)

1. What is one new thing you want to learn this year?

2. What is one new thing you'd like to do this year?

3. Do you have any pets and, if so, what?

4. What is your favorite type of weather and why?

5. What is your favorite type of music?

6. What place did you enjoy visiting most?

7. What is your favorite dessert?

8. What pair of shoes do own that you love the most?

Comments

Popular Posts