Autumn Colors

My 11-year-old son is taking a photo journaling class at homechool co-op, and "Fall Colors" is their current assignment. These are collages he put together for the assignment. All of these pictures were taken by him. He did such a good job! You can click on the pictures to see a larger version.

mallards

Lake Waughop (left) and Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge (right)




woolly bear caterpillars

mink (left) and chipmunk (right)

snowberries (the white berries)

Lattin's Country Cider Mill and Farm

autumn crocus

Comments

  1. Those are wonderful photos. He's very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good pics for a photographer of any age!! I'm so impressed by the mink shot. You have to hold the camera super-still for that, nice job! I have never seen one but I think I have seen tracks. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great shots. I like the way they're framed together in groups. Well done!

    My favorites are the mushrooms and the moon.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he really did do a great job & I see he shot a barn in there too - Very cool! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts