Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sitting on the Bench in Spring and Autumn

We went to Nisqually Wildlife Refuge on Sunday, and when toward the last part of the walk my children sat down on a bench there I felt a sense of deja vu. I remembered them doing that same thing the last time we went to the refuge in spring of this year, and I remembered taking a picture of them sitting on that bench back then. So of course I had to take another picture and capture the moment again, this time in autumn!  I think the pictures give a fun glimpse of the different seasons.

Spring

Autumn

4 comments:

  1. hee hee...
    You'll have to do this again in Spring and Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I might do that. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have something waiting for you on my blog, swing by & take a look see!

    ReplyDelete