Sitting on the Bench in Spring and Autumn

We went to Nisqually Wildlife Refuge on Sunday, and when toward the last part of the walk my children sat down on a bench there I felt a sense of deja vu. I remembered them doing that same thing the last time we went to the refuge in spring of this year, and I remembered taking a picture of them sitting on that bench back then. So of course I had to take another picture and capture the moment again, this time in autumn!  I think the pictures give a fun glimpse of the different seasons.

Spring

Autumn

Comments

  1. hee hee...
    You'll have to do this again in Spring and Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I might do that. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have something waiting for you on my blog, swing by & take a look see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts