Tacoma Narrows Bridge

We went to the Narrows Park in Gig Harbor, WA, today. We walked along the shoreline until we walked underneath the Narrows Bridge.   The water and sky were gorgeous, and the bridge was amazing!  Here are a few pictures I took.  I'm guessing I'll probably post more pictures of the bridge another day since those of us who had our cameras with us took quite a few! :-)






~* Sunday Bridges *~
~* Weekend Reflections *~ 
(I already submitted an entry for Weekend Reflections this weekend, but the pictures in that one were taken by my children; I'm hoping it's okay for me to submit this one, too, since I took these pictures. I thought when I took them that the reflections would be perfect for Weekend Reflections!)

Comments

  1. I love the second photo. Smart move to build a twin bridge next to the first, solving traffic chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your photo the bridge gives the impression of being strong and powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice views. and thanks for the link. I've heard of this bridge and would have known where it was, but did not know of the history!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I enjoyed all three views!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those are great ! I love the second one ! The lines and colors are perfect !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like bridges like this. Very nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bridges and reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys visit so many great places! Once Simon is a bit older, I hope to visit some of your favorite spots...the look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lovely! I've not been at that park since I was little and there were not two bridges then! I like what they've done with the place. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts