Chambers Bay Bridge

I started this post back in April, so I guess I'd better post it now or I might not ever get around to it! These pictures were taken back on March 13th.  We went for a long, beautiful walk that day along the trails at Chamber's Creek Properties near and on the Chambers Bay Golf Course in University Place, WA.  I've posted pictures of the Chambers Bay Bridge before, but am posting some more because it's such a wonderful bridge, and the scenery is gorgeous! 

Chamber's Bay Golf Course is in the foreground, then you see 
the bridge, and in the background is Steilacoom, WA, and two ferries.
(picture taken by my 12-year-old son)





My four children and their shadows,
and though you can't see me, you can see my shadow! :)




The bridge is the small curved structure that starts a little to the left of the middle.

Comments

  1. This is such a cool bridge. Are the train tracks still in use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridges are pretty amazing and come in such a wide variety of shapes and sizes. You've captured some great shadows here.

    ~Kelly
    http://ksrgmck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice series of shots, and love the shadows and curves of the bridge. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The underside of the bridge is especially fascinating.


    SHADOW, BE TRUE

    My shadow has come out to play.
    Oh, shadow, please don’t run away!
    Stay here by my side,
    Pretend you’re my bride—
    Be true to me now and alway!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


    Shadowy Callejon (Alley)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! :) Lesley ~ yes, the train tracks are still in use. We love to stand on the bridge above the tracks when the train goes by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really wonderful bridge with sweeping curves. I wish you had posted this for Shadow Shot Sunday as well. A perfect post that many could have enjoyed. You can find the link on my sidebar if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the Chambers Bay Bridge... The new walkway is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. we love going to this! and the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts